Monday, October 20, 2008

Is Washington's Model Going to be Chicago?

I just had to post this. I received this in an email. I personally confirmed that these leaders are, in fact, the current Illinois leaders. I also checked on the number of murders in Chicago this year and the number of deaths in Iraq this year. I did not confirm the economic information and if it's not accurate, I'm sure it's close. If you live in Illinois, and believe this information to be incorrect, please let me know.
This sure makes interesting reading. I am praying for God to be merciful to our nation. I realize that neither man running is perfect, but I pray we get the "lesser of the two evils."

CHICAGO POLITICS

* BODY COUNT IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS*
392 MURDERED IN CHICAGO*
272 KILLED IN IRAQ
* OUR LEADERSHIP IN ILLINOIS: - SEN. BARACK OBAMA
- SEN. DICK DURBIN
- REP. JESSE JACKSON, JR.
- GOV. ROD BLAGOJEVICH
- HOUSE LEADER MIKE MADIGAN
- ATTY. GEN LISA MADIGAN
- MAYOR RICHARD DALEY
ALL DEMOCRATS
THANK YOU FOR THE COMBAT ZONE IN CHICAGO OF COURSE THEY ARE BLAMING EACH OTHER. CAN'T BLAME THE REPUBLICANS, BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY.!!!!!
*STATE PENSION FUND $44 BILLION IN DEBT, WORST IN THE NATION.
*COOK COUNTY (CHICAGO) SALES TAX 10.25%, HIGHEST IN THE NATION.
* CHICAGO SCHOOL SYSTEM ONE OF THE WORST IN THE NATION.
*THIS IS THE POLITICAL MACHINE THAT OBAMA SAYS HE COMES FROM IN ILLINOIS.AND NOW OBAMA SAYS HE'S GONNA "FIX" WASHINGTON POLITICS.!!!!

THIS IS WHY I WORK IN CHICAGO BUT LIVE IN INDIANA!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I heard a preacher say today that IF the election goes a certain direction, all of America will look like South Chicago. Praise the Lord, I've got a ticket to Paradise! :)

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, that's super scary and pretty interesting too!

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!