As I opened my fridge, I realized that seeing a bottle of pink medicine is normal for us. I am so thankful that the Lord allowed us to have a lady who works at a pediatrician's office here in Hope at our church. She helped us get right in to see the doctor. What a blessing! I'm also thankful for medicine and for a fridge! :] (Please ignore my messy fridge, I've been too busy to clean it lately. Okay, I have to be real. I haven't wanted to clean it! :] )
Please keep Laci in your prayers. Oh, and Mitchell and Leslie, too! They started running fevers today as well.
4 comments:
I'm praying that all the children are better today. Yes, doctors, medicine, and refrigerators are just a few of the benefits God loads upon us every day. He is so good.
I love you.
I'm sorry your kids are sick. :( I am praying for them. In the last two weeks, all of mine have had fevers two different times! I think we are all on the mend now. Hopefully yours will get over this quickly.
Amanda
Please give your kids a kiss from Aunt Melanie and tell them I am praying they will get well soon.
Love,
Melanie
Ohhh!
Poor Laci. I hope that the specialists will be able to help with her ears. I can't imagine 7 ear infections so far for the year.
I will send up a prayer for her.
Happy 4th of July to you and the family! Be Safe. We are having a picnic supper at the Lawrence Park and then watching their awesome display of dancing fireworks in the sky. I have Pop-its {that I handed out to the Mini-Temples last Sunday} and sparklers.
I too am sorry to hear that your library isn't that great.
Thank you for the reminder to cherish the things that we have.
Post a Comment